Don't charge mobile in shower time, electric is at risk!
ေခ်ာေမာလွပတဲ့႐ု႐ွားမေလး ခီစနီယား ၁၂ႏွစ္ အရြယ္ ခေလးမေလး ေရခ်ိဳးေနခ်ိန္သီခ်င္းနားေထာင္ေနခ်ိန္မွာ ဖုန္းအားမ႐ွိလို ဖုန္အားသြင္းဖို႔ လုပ္ေနခ်ိန္ ဖုန္းျပဳတ္ၿပီး ဓာတ္လိုက္ေသဆံုးေနတာကို အိမ္ကဘယ္သူမသိလိုက္ခင္ သူ႔မအေမက ၾကာလို႔ ေရခ်ိဳးခင္းထဲဝင္ၾကည့္ေတာ့မွ သူမဓာတ္လိုက္ေသဆံုူေနတာသိရသတဲ့ဗ်!
ေရခ်ိဳူးခန္းႏွင့္ အိမ္သာတက္ရင္ သီခ်င္းဖြင့္နားေထာင္တတ္သူေတြကို ငတိေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္ေနာ္!
I don’t have to rush to listen to music...
The phone is charged in the water, the beautiful girl bath is alive and dead.
Kseniya P, a 12-year-old girl from Moscow, Russia, when she was taking a bath at home, the phone in charge was accidentally dropped into the water. As a result, Seniya was killed alive.
According to the British "Sun" report, it is reported that the day Senna had just finished basketball and went to the bathroom, while she took a bath and listened to music while driving. But after a while, the phone battery was exhausted, so she charged the phone, but accidentally, the charging phone fell into the water, and as a result, Senea was killed alive. Senea’s mother said that she was preparing dinner at the time, only that the bathroom suddenly became very quiet, so she went to check and found that Senea had fallen into the bathtub and the mobile phone was in the water.
The mother hurriedly called the ambulance, but it was too late, and Sonia was dead. The police said that the mobile phone was visible in the water and connected to the wires. It is reported that Senea is the only child, and her parents are very sad about her death. (Shi Wei / Comprehensive Foreign Report)