ကမၻာေပၚက တျခားႏိုုင္ငံေတြကိုုလဲ လွဴခ်င္တယ္ဆိုုရင္လွဴႏိုုင္ပါတယ္....
ဒီအဖြဲ႕အစည္းရဲ႕ လုုပ္ေဆာင္ခ်က္ေတြကိုု သူရဲ႕ Website...http://www.childfund.org.au မွာ ၀င္ေရာက္ေလ့လာႏိုုင္ပါတယ္..
TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE CHANGE FOR CHILDREN
ChildFund Australia works in partnership with children and their communities to create lasting and meaningful change by supporting long-term community development and promoting children's rights.
Make a donation now
PROTECT MYANMAR CHILDREN
Children like Thura in the above video urgently need protection from trafficking, violence, abuse and exploitation.
Myanmar (formally Burma), the poorest country in South East Asia, has an estimated 5 million children living below the poverty line including an estimated 1 million street children or orphans living without parental care. All of these children are vulnerable to trafficking, exploitative and harmful labour, recruitment into armed forces, physical violence, commercial sexual exploitation, and sexual abuse.
Yamin is from Mandalay, a large city in central Myanmar.
When she was 13 years old Yamin was kidnapped from her home and disappeared without a trace.
Common cases of exploitation and trafficking include:
- Girls under 18 years who are forced to marry a stranger. Many are kidnapped and moved across the border without any information on where they have gone and some are lost from home forever.
- Children between the ages of 7 and 16 who work in shops, factories, services and restaurants. These child workers do not receive regular income and only get small wages.
- Boys sold as workers for hard labour in dangerous and unprotected working conditions.
- Children who have been recruited into armed forces.
You can help change this today.
Your donation will help protect vulnerable children by:
- Providing refuge centres for vulnerable street children to ensure they are protected and provided with the physical and psychological care they need.
- Making sure children know their rights and who to turn to when they are in danger.
- Ensuring the whole community are aware of the dangers children face and take action to protect children.
- Training staff to counsel children, record abuse and report crimes against them.
By working with children in Myanmar and the community that surrounds them, and establishing reliable services that protect and care for children, we can help prevent further tragedy.
Please donate today.
Program expenditure 80%
Fundraising costs 15%
Accountability & administration 5%
ChildFund Australia is committed to maintaining public accountability and can demonstrate efficiency in the use of funds.
Every year, the financial accounts of ChildFund Australia and our country offices in Cambodia, Laos, Papua New Guinea and Vietnam are audited by accounting firm KPMG.
In the last financial year, 80% of funds raised by ChildFund Australia, from both individual and organisational donors, was used to deliver program objectives for children and communities. This equated to over $36 million.
ChildFund Australia is a member of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) and a signatory to the ACFID Code of Conduct. The Code requires members to meet high standards of corporate governance, public accountability and financial management.
ChildFund Australia is fully accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade which manages the Australian Government’s overseas aid program. Accreditation is a stringent process in which all operational activities – financial, managerial, fundraising and program – are analysed.
The Australian Taxation Office has also endorsed ChildFund Australia as a deductible gift recipient and income-tax exempt charitable entity.
ChildFund Australia is a member of the Fundraising Institute of Australia (FIA), and a signatory to its Principles & Standards of Fundraising Practice, which require all members to adhere to ethical, accountable and transparent fundraising.