Popular Posts!

Friday, October 10, 2014

စကာၤပူ PR ေလ ွ်ာက္ၾကည့္ရေအာင္!


"I was about to file the PR application myself when I thought to get it checked over by an immigration consultant. My friend recommended Caymans to me so I took advantage of their free consultation.
They spotted a discrepancy in my application that could have delayed and potentially prevented getting my PR, so it was definitely the right choice. Very professional and reasonable prices compared to most of the other providers out there."
Profile - Shankar Ramasamy
Citizenship: Indian
Work Pass: EP holder
Salary: $5,000 / month
Dependents: 2
Applied Before: Yes
"I was worried about applying for a Singapore PR on my own as I’d heard lots of stories about people getting rejected, and no explanation is ever given by MOM. I decided to play it safe and get some expert advice, and when I asked a few questions about my situation it was obvious these guys really knew their stuff.
They handled all the paperwork and 5 months later my PR was granted, and communication was great throughout so I felt assured that everything was moving along."
Profile - May Ling
Citizenship: Malaysian
Work Pass: EP Holder
Salary: $4,500 / month
Applied Before: No
I’ve been living and working in Singapore for some time now, and feel quite settled so applying for a PR seemed like the next logical step. When the job market dried up a lot of my expat colleagues got retrenched and had to leave, so I wanted to avoid the same situation happening to me.
They assured me I had a good chance of being approved, so I asked them to manage the process as I was very busy and wanted it done right. Sure enough they pulled through, and now I have the peace of mind that I can stay here and build a long term future for me and my family."
Profile - Nick Farrer
Citizenship: USA
Work Pass: EP Holder
Salary: $13,000 / month
Dependents: 3
Applied Before: No
Learn How To Get Your PR Approved
  • Find out why 70% of applications fail, and get expert tips to beat the odds
  • Check if you meet the current eligibility criteria (Hint: You can't find this information publicly)
  • Leverage our expertise - we've helped hundreds of clients get permanent residency
  • Claim your free consultation with our immigration experts, and secure your future in Singapore today





No comments:

*** လာလည္ေသာအေပါင္းအသင္းမ်ား မိမိ ASN GROUP ONLINE SHOP ကေန သင္တိုု႔အလိုုရွိေသာပစၥည္းမ်ားကိုု ရွာေဖြၿပီး ORDER မွာလိုု႔ရေနပါၿပီ ***

ASNGROUP WAREHOUSE DEALS DEEPS DISCOUNT!